THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

torsdag 15 april 2010

Hi all my Friends !!


MOTHERBITCH is My Name...



I’m a classically educated singer, with my roots in opera, but have since turned to rock’n’roll, ‘cause that’s where my heart is. I’ve sung in a few cover bands, starting in ’81, among others my own two, all girl, cover bands “Iguanas” & “Little secrets”. I’ve also done some private tutoring over the years, working on tone- and pitch keeping, and breathing techniques. I have also been in the theatre in many years when I was younger, and in the School Of The Arts ... Maby..sometimes...you never know... Anyway.....anyhow ...
I ended my last Cover Project in May of ’05, and unfortunately the time hasn’t felt right for a new one.
Yet... For now, I’m just playing around with my small home studio, (who knows what could come of that) Some time..s I jump in and work as DJ on Rock Clubs,Mc-clubs and so on....



Have a..nice life....

*Nice girls go to heaven – I go as far as I like*

2 En liten kråka!:

Anonym sa...

Lägg upp en länk där vi får höra dig sjunga!!! Skulle vara kul tycker jag!

Anonym sa...

Klicka på bilden till höger där det står "Min musikaliska braijta sida"